Wednesday 10 October 2012

Dig Your Own Hole

Summer of 1997 came with a blast. I can't point out the certain reasons for it, but it was the most colourful summer. Love, music, friends, summer camps, freedom, creativity, music again... and again... and again... I finished my piano studies and was looking forward to leave the choir... I had long hair and was dressing like a freak, always carrying a toy mouse, pierced with safety pins all across one ear... then at the camp one of the girls put black polish on my nails... this was the summer of unlimited self-expression... not only mine... something was in the air that year, that summer... a change...

And this song from this album, that brought many different inspirations for me, was one of the hymns of that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment