Thursday 15 November 2012

150 Milliardov Shagov

Late May 1999: After Kirill and me went to "Radio Styl" with our music as Observer, I was involved with 10GLAZ. While the project was still in working, I went to a hip hop festival organized by local alternative nightclub. There Kindut first presented one of the tunes we recorded together.

Around the same time the new Tequilajazzz album dropped out. I couldn't wait to buy it - this time on an original CD. Unlike anything else, this album was in sync with my confused feelings about these last months that I had in Minsk. I've learned to enjoy every little second of my life to the fullest, but I knew that soon I'm leaving into the new uncertain future, and all these things that I was enjoying so much will stay behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment