Friday 17 August 2012

Let's begin now.

It's three months to my birthday and I've decided on a special project:

We all grow up on music - the music that we hear at home from our parents, the music that we hear on the radio and TV, the music that we discover from elder brothers or friends at school. For a musician, the music that he grows up on as a child is one of the milestones of his own art and his aesthetic taste. Today, you can tell a lot about a person from the music that he is and was listening to.

So my project is this: From today till November 17th (my B-Day) I'll be posting DAILY a tune that I loved in my teens. Let's see, how many of these you remember and what will you learn about me from this. Probably, this will also help me to see a better picture of my musical taste. You're welcome to comment and reminisce back with me. :)

For the beginning, here's a mixtape I've prepared 3 years ago to point out some of the music I was listening to as a kid. This way I will also keep a space here for some other tunes. Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment