Sunday 26 August 2012

Metamorphoses

I'll step a bit backwards in time, because I forgot to mention that in 1989 I went to elementary school and also a music school, where I've begun studying piano.

Rock and punk was far from being the only music playing in our house. My dad had a great record collection, major part of which included jazz, classical and chamber music. Oddly enough, one of my favorite classical records was actually performed entirely on a synthesizer. This record was one of the first few to introduce me to electronic music - waaaay before I turned on Aphex Twin, Future Sound of London, The Prodigy and Jungle.

I've found out that some kind person has ripped the whole record, split in two sides, to post on YouTube. So here's not just one song, but the whole array of them! Perfect to listen in the dark. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment