Sunday 3 February 2013

Cassettes show

Sometimes a break is necessary. So, while I'm taking mine (it will last only until the next weekend - I promise), I thought that it would be fair to post here the 1.5 hour cassettes special that I did on Radio Raash Hour about a month ago.

Here it is. Enjoy! :):


And the playlist (including some of the tunes I posted here before, plus two songs that will never appear on YouTube):

01. Amont Tobin - Nightlife
02. Clifford Gilberto Rhythm Combination - Soulbath
03. DJ Cam - Innervisions
04. Tongue - Notion
05. La Yellow 357 - Quelle Sensation Bizarre
06. Takeo Yamashita - Theme From Lupin The 3rd, Version 1 (FPM's Reconstruction Mix)
07. Pizzicato Five - Lesson 3003 (Part1)
08. Neotropic - Vacetious Blooms
09. Sneaker Pimps - Becoming X
10. Gus Gus - Why?
11. Hasta La Fillsta - Believe ('96 Demo)
12. Saint Etienne - Erica America
13. The Cranks - Fairy Tale
14. April March - Sugar
15. Meat Beat Manifesto - Transmission
16. Funki Porcini - I'm Such A Small Thing
17. Depeche Mode - Barrel Of A Gun (Underworld Soft Mix)
18. Everything But the Girl - Before Today
19. Nightmares on Wax - Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment